Call for Abstract Submission: ASICON 2015
- 1. The abstract must be in English with not more than 250 words. It must be typed within the frame in the Abstract Form (using Arial font, size no smaller than 10 points). Leave no margin at the top and left-hand side. Care must be taken when typing the submission, which will be directly photo-printed in the conference proceeding.
Please use doc, docx and pdf formats only. Font size should be no less than 11.
2. Title must NOT be in capital letters, it should be short and concise.
The name of authors should follow immediately under the title in one line.
Type initials and family name of authors in BLOCK letters and underline the presenter’s name.
DO NOT include degrees or professional designations.
The name of institution, city and country should be in lower case, following immediately after the authors, on a different line.
- 3. Maximum of two abstracts will be accepted from an individual presenter’s
Leave one line between the title / authors / institution block and the body of the abstract.
5. Abstracts should be structured under following headings
a) Objectives b) Methods c) Results and d) Conclusions
6. It is not desirable to simply state: like “The results will be discussed”
7. Use of standard abbreviations is desirable. Place special/unusual abbreviation in brackets after full word the first time it appears. Use numerals to indicate numbers, except to begin sentences
8. Do not include graphs and references in the abstract.
9. Use single-line vertical spacing and leave one line between paragraphs.
10. Online abstract submission is open. If unable to do so, sent a soft copy (by e-mail) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. In either case, please mail the abstracts using the given format, each in two copies to the Conference Secretariat, before 15 September 2015.
- 1) Only registered delegates are entitled to present the selected posters/papers.
- 2) In e-mail correspondence, please mention 'Abstract' in the subject line
- 3) Abstracts will be reviewed and rated by scientific committee prior to final decision on acceptance.
- 4) " Those submitting abstracts and/ or applying for scholarship, it is advisable to book your tickets in IIIAC right away, to avoid inconvenience later. "
Few abstracts will be selected for oral presentations.
- 1) Abstract and Scholarship submission date extended to 15 September 2015.
- 2) Abstract and Scholarship Results: 20th September 2015.
- 3) Second Cut-off for Residential Packages/Registration: 30th September 2015.